By placing an order with Cyanide Kiss, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
Sometimes these terms and conditions may change, so please check them before placing an order.
If there is anything within these terms that you are unsure of, please contact us, and we will get back to you, or refer to our FAQ’s.
Our contract with you:
When you submit an order through the Cyanide Kiss website, the following steps will be followed:
- All orders are completed using Paypal.
- From the point of ordering, you will be taken through Paypal’s ordering system, and receive a email, confirming your order. This e-mail does not constitute acceptance of your order by us.
- Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract between you and us will take place when we dispatch the goods to you.
- You must have sufficient funds in your Paypal account or connected bank account for the order to be completed.
- Your order will be dispatched in 1-3 weeks unless otherwise arranged. Please contact us for other delivery options.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil your order, we will attempt to contact you via email regarding alternative options within three working days.
- Items bought from Cyanide Kiss must be for personal use and not for resale.
- All information received via Paypal must be accurate, and all accounts in your own name, fraudulent use of debit/credit cards can be reported to the crime prevention authorities to be investigated.
- We take your privacy seriously.
- We never pass on your details to third parties.
- We will receive your name and postal address via Paypal, but this is secure and is only used to dispatch your order. Please ensure that the postal address is correct on your account, as this is the one we will dispatch to.
- We will not use your email address to send out emails, unless there is anything to discuss with your order, or you have agreed to sign up to our mailing list.
- We only use emails provided for mailing list to send out information about Cyanide Kiss. We will not pass this information onto third parties.
How we use the information you provide us with
- When you place an order with us, your information will be available to us via Paypal, which is the service used to process your order.
- Details that are available to us, are your email address, name, and postal address.
- We may use your email to contact you regarding your order, but not to contact you in any other way, unless you agree to sign up to our mailing list.
- We will not disclose this information to third parties.
- By using Cyanidekiss.co.uk, you consent to the information being provided for the above purposes.
- To change your preferences, please contact us via the contact us page.
- Cookies are used to make sure that your shopping bag items are processed correctly.
- Identify you as you navigate the website.
- These cookies cannot be used to store your personal information. You can enable or disable cookies using your internet browser at any time.
- When you place your order, the order should be completed via Paypal’s website.
- A closed lock or unbroken key should be visible in your browser. This is to show that encryption is active, and that your transaction is secure.
- We recommend that you do not send your debit or credit card details via email. Please use the secure checkout provided.
- We comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down by the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998. Ensuring that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
General terms and conditions
- Goods will be dispatched between 1-3 weeks of order being placed. If you would like to discuss a shorter processing time, please contact us via the Contact Us page.
- Products can be returned within 30 days providing the item is returned unworn in the condition it was dispatched.
- Goods will be refunded once the items have been received by Cyanide Kiss, and are in the same condition as dispatched.
- The buyer is responsible for postage and this is not refundable.
- Custom items that are agreed before purchase are not refundable unless they are found to be faulty.
- Once the order has been placed you have 24 hours to cancel your order via email. Please use the contact us form for this process. Emails received after this period will be considered only if the item has not started to be produced. It is likely that this is the case, but please note that your order may already be in process.
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled once the fabric has been ordered. Refunds may be given only if the item is faulty.
- Payments are made via Paypal, using the credit/debit card associated with your account.
- If you would like to make a payment using other means, please contact us via the contact us page. Payment must be received before the order is accepted.
We will always endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- Shipping does not include tracking. If you would like tracked shipping, please contact us via the contact us page.
- Any items posted without tracking at at the buyers risk.
- Orders shipped outside of the UK may incur import duties and taxes. Payement for these is the responsibility of the customer. We do not have any control over these costs.
- If your country’s currency is not available at the checkout, please contact us via the Contact Us page, and we can add your currency for the transaction.